• 6eb842fb9db0d88793fd379b8e92ac96

Omlet

Calories 191.1 Calories from Fat 917%Total Fat 1.1 g1%Saturated Fat 0.1 g0%Cholesterol 0.0 mg0%Sodium 284.0 mg11%Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g8%Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19%Sugars 15.0 g60%Protein 22.5 g45%

Prep
Cook
Serves 1person
Ingredients
5
large egg whites (seperated from whole eggs
1/2
cup red bell pepper, Chopped
1/4
cup red onion, Chopped
3
oz mushrooms, Chopped
1
large garlic clove, chopped
1
tbsp Smucker's No Sugar Added Orange Spread, 75% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese. (I use Cabot
cooking spray
1/2
cup fresh blueberries
Directions
1.
Heat a pan coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
2.
Add the veggies and saute until soft. About 5 minutes.
3.
In another pan coated with cooking spray and heated over medium heat, add the eggs and cheese.
4.
Allow eggs to set.
5.
Add the veggies to one half of the omlet and flip the other half over to cover the veggies.
6.
Transfer the omlet to a plate.

Recipes we also love...

Recipes We Also Love

Recipe has been added
This Recipe Is Already In
Recipe has been added
This Recipe Is Already In
Recipe has been added
This Recipe Is Already In
Recipe has been added
This Recipe Is Already In
Recipe has been added
This Recipe Is Already In

From the Cookbook Create Blog

Give the Most Memorable Gift, Ever

Cookbook Create gift certificates are personal and unique. They allow your loved one to make exactly the book they want with all of their favorite recipes.

Give the Gift