Pre-order The Official SXSW 2014 Interactive Cookbook
Cookbook Create has produced this cookbook to celebrate the SXSW Interactive Festival community and the food they love.
The festival began in 1994 and grew to be known as the launching ground for digital startups, including Twitter and Foursquare. Each March, a forward- thinking, eclectic group of industry leaders and startup enthusiasts flock to Austin to connect by sharing their stories, creativity, and intellect.
The more than 100 recipes sourced from some of the festival’s most creative past speakers range from classic to quirky. From classic comfort food like mac and cheese to cocktails that glow under blacklights, much like SXSW Interactive, there’s something for everyone.
- The Cheezburger Burger Recipe
- Ben Huh, CEO, Cheezburger Inc.
- Bald Eagle Cookies
- Randi Zuckerberg, CEO, Zuckerberg Media
- Mama Crowley's Mac & Cheese
- Dennis Crowley, CEO, Foursquare
- Miss Rogue's Saffron French Toast
- Tara Hunt, Author and Entrepreneur
- Relatively Guilt-Free Ice Cream
- Guy Kawasaki, Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur
- PostSecret Chicken and Orzo Mashup Salad
- Frank Warren, Author, PostSecret
- How To Order Takeout
- Craig Newmark, Founder, Craigslist
- 5 Ways Garlic and Olive Oil Can Dramatically Improve Your Life
- Jonah Peretti, CEO, BuzzFeed
- Mussels for Lazy People
- Baratunde Thurston, Comedian and Author, How to Be Black
- Chopped Green Salad
- Alexa Von Tobel, Founder and CEO, LearnVest
- Dan Ariely, Author, Predictable Irrational
- Black Light Cocktails
- Joi Ito, Director, MIT Media Lab